Oatmeal is a hot cereal made from broken-down oat groats. People eat it mixed with hot water or milk to give it a smooth and pleasant consistency.
- Oats Are Incredibly Nutritious. …
- Whole Oats Are Rich in Antioxidants, Including Avenanthramides. …
- Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan. …
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage. …
- Oats Can Improve Blood Sugar Control. …
- Oatmeal Is Very Filling and May Help You Lose Weight.
Typical serving size of 1/2 cup of oats contains the following nutrient profile:
- calories: 304
- protein: 13 g
- fats: 5 g
- carbohydrates: 52 g
- total fiber: 8 g
Oats also contain helpful minerals, such as:
- calcium: 42 milligrams (mg)
- iron: 4 mg
- magnesium: 138 mg
- phosphorous: 408 mg
- potassium: 335
- zinc: 3 mg
Oats are naturally low in sodium and sugars. This, too, may be helpful for people with diabetes who are looking for more healthful food choices overall.
As these numbers show, oatmeal is still mainly a source of carbohydrates. People who use carb counting to help control their blood sugar may not like what they see at first, as 52 grams of carbohydrates is still quite a lot.
However, it is important to consider that about 8 of these grams come in the form of dietary fiber, which may help to prevent spikes of glucose in the blood. With that in mind, it is still important to eat oats in moderation and follow a meal plan that is suitable for diabetes.
Same Day Delivery (24 Hours) : 150 BDT (In Dhaka City)
Regular Delivery 2-3 Working Days : Free (Dhaka City & All Over Bangladesh)
To Confirm Order Select Options & Press The Checkout Button.
Email us : sales@VORPUR.COM
Phone/whatsapp : 8801817016656